FULL-TIME, In-house Junior Graphic Designer
About LOOK Agency
We are a small agency that serves large, established companies as well as small, promising start-ups. The diversity of our client base is due largely to our broad range of expertise. We do it all—from branding, ads and collateral, to PowerPoint/executive sales presentations and websites. Each project provides a unique opportunity for us to create solutions that go beyond the expected. Visit look-agency.com to see more about our agency.
- Work with creative directors and team to implement original design concepts: branding, web design, digital collateral and presentations
- “Own” the creative process on each project from concept and design to final production files
- Lead projects that require attention to brand compliance and brand extension
- Meet or beat aggressive schedules while maintaining a high quality of work product
- Junior designer
- College degree in graphic design or digital arts
- Creative, innovative thinker with left brain attention to details
- Assertive team player with a positive attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills (must turn around projects quickly)
- Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Experience in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint and WordPress
- Cross-platform knowledge
- Illustration and/or photography skills a plus
To apply, please send a brief cover letter with the word “dog” in the beginning (so we know you read this entire job description), resume, your salary requirements (this is very important too!), website address and/or a link to your portfolio displaying at least 5-10 samples of your work to email@example.com. Your application will not be considered if you do not submit requirements stated above.
We will only be considering applicants currently local to the Bay Area. Thank you.